Forum - Moonlit Spiritual Herbs

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Moonlit Spiritual Herbs  (Read 5707 times)

Mardi

• Bluebell
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2013, 03:38:29 am »
It was me. It was a joke. But I'm glad it sparked such thoughtful responses! :)

Mardi

• Bluebell
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2013, 03:41:35 am »
Oh yeah... and does anyone have any of the greens? 

Taiton

• Lint
  • I was banned for being a complete jerk. X.x
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2013, 10:19:42 pm »
Green forest herbs? No, i heard hippo has a nice stash of heart blossom ones though- maybe you can strike a deal! :P

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2013, 09:48:16 pm »
to be honest you should first work up gold and items which they may want to trade. i say try to get at least 50 gold since most often players sell at high prices.

Mage

• Baby Bluebell
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2013, 12:44:37 am »
to be honest you should first work up gold and items which they may want to trade. i say try to get at least 50 gold since most often players sell at high prices.
Yup, cay was paying 1.5 gold per one leaf, the charges will be quite up there ;P

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2013, 11:48:31 pm »
pretty much. I know you don't want to hear this but there are a few repeatable quests in Argan which will earn you silver leaves. they may not sound like much but not only can you get gold but you can also get silver leaves quickly and trade them for herbs to a spirit. After all, the best products are those you get without loosing!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2013, 10:19:03 am »
there are a few repeatable quests in Argan which will earn you silver leaves. they may not sound like much but not only can you get gold but you can also get silver leaves quickly and trade them for herbs to a spirit.

Which is also why they're added in. They aren't too difficult to do (especially with a friend), you can stock up on recipes and herbs quickly, and on top of all unlock the beach.

Alternatively, running the monastery gives you plenty of herbs.