Forum - Moonlit Spiritual Herbs

Welcome! Please login with your in-game name.

Author Topic: Moonlit Spiritual Herbs  (Read 5708 times)

Mardi

• Bluebell
« on: October 27, 2013, 11:10:52 pm »
Hi!  I would like to buy these if you have them to spare!  Price?  negotiable?  Let me know!  Thanks!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2013, 03:32:42 pm »
If you run the monastery, you'll get some of them too.
It'd require you to use your warrior though, until your healer is higher level (and quick with heals XD).

Mardi

• Bluebell
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 07:06:55 pm »
Yeah, I would be very happy to use my Warrior to run the monastery, but its been hard to find players to do so with me...so until I  am able to run it regularly, (and i guess successfully :)) I still would like to make potions for the priest!

Freddi

• Lint
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2013, 11:01:44 pm »
The castle dungeon is a great way to find them or even the Tunnels of Illusion/Caves of Mirage, or the Castle Caves.

Freddi

• Lint
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 01:47:01 am »
That's great if I get them those places!  Mardi can go there!  I'll try!

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 03:46:06 pm »
I take it that was Mardi and not Freddi. XD

Mardi

• Bluebell
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 05:50:58 pm »
lol...  yes, i never look at who is logged into forums!  :)  That might cause big problems sometime! Better be more careful! XD  ( I almost did it again :P )

Freddi

• Lint
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 10:39:57 pm »
Pff well at least she's giving me more forum posts xD

Mardi

• Bluebell
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 02:39:16 am »
Is there a trophy for most forum posts? XD

Taiton

• Lint
  • I was banned for being a complete jerk. X.x
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2013, 09:20:12 pm »
Probably not- it only changes the status thing right now you have baby bluebell if you look at toby's it's casper, other wise it would just increase the number of spammy posts just to get a trophy

Mardi

• Bluebell
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 11:36:53 pm »
Yeah, i was just jokin' because Freddi mentioned having more posts when I went on as her :)

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2013, 11:08:55 am »
Probably not- it only changes the status thing right now you have baby bluebell if you look at toby's it's casper, other wise it would just increase the number of spammy posts just to get a trophy

Plus, I don't think out-of-game feats should give in-game trophies. :) They don't really tell you whether you can play the game or not.

Taiton

• Lint
  • I was banned for being a complete jerk. X.x
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2013, 10:01:04 pm »
Plus, I don't think out-of-game feats should give in-game trophies. :) They don't really tell you whether you can play the game or not.
Yeah, you could have a level 1 character but post in little things like "yeah i agree" 1000 times just to get a trophy, plus it would be hard to link it into the game wouldn't it be? ;P

Kitson

• Nyranthix
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2013, 10:43:53 pm »
I'm just going to say that the problem would not be linking but that it would mean the forums may be taken down, either for a while or permanently to clean up and or stuff. Just gonna say that imo forums are just meant to share messages between people at once, but not so instant. I dunno if others feel how i do on the forums thing. also how did this forum post go from moonlit herbs to forum trophies? O.o

Tobias

• Global Moderator
  • AR1 Security Unit
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2013, 02:15:25 am »
I'm just going to say that the problem would not be linking but that it would mean the forums may be taken down, either for a while or permanently to clean up and or stuff.

Well, I know databases, so I can quickly get rid of spammed messages if needed. Tho, I'd probably also have a close look to see who I was getting that blessing from.
It'd simply not make sense to have a game trophy for that. The forum and the game are two quite different things.