Argan Village, a small town that you, along with the Forest Spirits, help rebuild.
Argan Village lies deep in the western jungle of Midnight Mountain. It is connected nearby to the Argan River south of there and the Twigmoss Burrows, which lies a bit to the east. It houses a lonely resident living there with an affinity to spiders.
The first time that you visit Argan Village, it is overrun with monsters. In order to save what's left of the village, you must save a nearby forest spirit that is being attacked by several snakes. This is the first step in repairing the groups of spirits that have been severed from the village after they fled. Finally, once they make their return to the village, they will ask for your assistance in acquiring materials and dealing with the current threats posed to the village. As you gain reputation with the Forest Spirits, more and more services will be unlocked.
Once you have completed each of the daily quests (at least once) that Roc assigns to you, dealing with the quest line in Argan River II and accumulated enough reputation, an Argan Spirit will appear. Talking to it will take you to the Southern Seas.
|Mailbox||Armor Repair||Stat Reset||Skill Reset||Token Exchange||Map Code Input|
|Shops||Item Storage||Auction House||Guild Bank||Daily Quests|
- Southern Argan River
- Southern Seas
- Argan Village Guard (Argan Village)
- Eko (Argan Village)
- Argan Notice Board (Argan Village)
- Karo (Argan Village)
- Pico (Argan Village)
- Recovered Argan Spirit (Argan Village)
- Roc (Argan Village)
- Tiny Forest Sprites (Argan Village)
- Vacationing Spirits (Southern Seas)
Each day, you can obtain a random daily quest from Roc. Completing each of these quests at least once unlocks the trophy Argan All-Star.
- Knock, Knock on Wood
- River Rescue
- River Treasures
- Mix and Match
- The Recovered Argan Spirit only appears after unlocking Argan All-Star (completing each of the daily quests at least once) and completing the prerequisite quest A Glimmering Shell. Completing the follow-up quests offered by the Recovered Argan Spirit will unlock travel to the Southern Seas.
- After gaining trust with the village, one of the Tiny Forest Sprites will sell you Moonlit Heartblossom Leaf and Moonlit Spiritual Herbs in exchange for 1 Silver Leaf each in their shop. These are used primarily for making Major Healing, Mana and Rejuvenation potions.
- After gaining trust with the village, possessing a Strange Wooden Disk (found from defeating Rick Argan, which randomly appears in Argan Jungle or Argan River) in your inventory will prompt one of the Tiny Forest Sprites to have a repeatable quest above their head called Rick Argan. This quest allows you to exchange the Strange Wooden Disk for various rewards.
- You can exchange the disk for a Large Wooden Disk, a Pot of Gold, or Major Rejuvenation Potions.