Saliko Village is the first village that new adventurers reach. It offers services such as repairs, skills and stat resets, as well as shops where you can sell the various items you picked up, and restock.
Reaching Saliko Village is straightforward. From when you strand in Saliko, simply keep travelling to the right. It is still recommended that you complete the quests along the way: they quickly introduce you to combat and dungeons, without being overly difficult to defeat. In addition to earning silver, some basic equipment and enough experience to reach level 5 (which is when most quests in Saliko Village become available), you will also get a combat pet that you can call, to fight with you for the rest of your adventures.
In addition, Saliko Village hosts many of the events that occur at specific times of the year, such as Easter and Halloween. Alyshia will have a special NPC located beside her which acts as a shop for many of the event rewards.
|Mailbox||Armor Repair||Stat Reset||Skill Reset||Token Exchange||Auction House|
|Item Storage||Shops||Guild Bank||Custom Maps||Fur Dye||Monster Hunt|
- Alexandra Gibson, Fur Dye (Saliko Village)
- Akia (Saliko Village)
- Alyshia, Mayor (Saliko Village)
- Choco (Saliko Village)
- Erik, Village Blacksmith (Saliko Village)
- Ervin, Monster Hunter (Saliko Village)
- Janette (Peachleaf Café)
- Jenny, The Travelling Baker (Saliko Village)
- Luka (Saliko Village)
- Notice Board (Saliko Village)
- Sandra, The Café Gardener (Saliko Village Garden)
- Territ (Peachleaf Café Storeroom)