Charge at the target, inflicting physical damage and knocking them back.
|Available at||Level 2|
A beginner skill for Warriors that allows them to rush towards your target as long as they are within range, inflicting physical damage upon contact. It consumes 15 Fury upon use, which can be brought to 0 while under the effect of Rallying Shout (an additional buff that occurs when using Battle Cry). In addition, when Charge makes contact, it will knockback the target by a short distance.
As long as you have fury, it can be useful for traveling long distances given that there is always a target in front of you to rush towards. It's relatively short cooldown enables Warriors to catch up to pesky Mages in PvP.
Red Gemstone Effect
If you hit your target with Charge, they are dazed for five seconds.
- Charge can be used on any target such as your allies to reach to them quicker, but will only knockback and deal damage against hostile monsters.
- The farther away you are from the target, the more velocity Charge gains, resulting in more damage and knockback to that target.
- Charm of Fleetfoot enables you to lunge with your target instead of just knocking them back when not near a ledge.
- The spirit bottle from Elder Patrizya allows the use of Power Charge, allowing you to charge at an area, inflicting damage to all targets within the highlighted area.
In addition, Charge can be applied to some situations that Skip for Mages can also cover, given that you are able to pull it off.
- Kiting with an ally that is standing in a spot where Charge can be used on them. This may be difficult because you need to select your target to rush at them instead of just immediately teleporting you metres ahead, but this can help you get ahead of the monster that you need to kite.
- Dodging enemy AoEs. A good example of this are the Compactor Bots in Space Station. Once you defeat them, they will explode, dealing heavy damage to all targets within a highlighted circle. If an ally is within reach, you can charge at them to avoid the explosion.
|General||Auto-Attack • Alchemy • Elixir Mastery • Cooking • Craft • Analyse • First Aid • Marker|
|Pet||Call Pet • Revive Pet • Pet: 'Attack' • Pet: 'Follow Me' • Pet: 'Stay Here'|
|Extra Abilities||Curse of Roots|
|Combat||Bite • Improved Bite • Focused Strike • Slash • Swipe • Natural Fighter • Adrenaline Rush • Thrash • Battle Cry • Overpower • Pounce|
|Defense||Toughness • Charge • Bash • Smite • Taunt • Shattering Strike • Growl • Burning Determination • Spell Reflect • Unyielding Rage • Endurance • Divine Plea • Deflect|
|Others||Battle Stance • Defensive Stance|
|Arcane||Mana Shield • Harvest Mana • Arcane Focus • Bind Elemental • Skip • Invisibility • Teleport • Bind Earth • Disrupt Magic • Arcane Might • Dispel Magic • Steal Magic|
|Fire||Fire Bolt • Embers • Ignite • Fire Wall • Infernal Heat • Fire Hail|
|Ice||Icicle • Arctic Winds • Mana Crystal • Mana Explosion • Ice Spikes • Mist of Ice • Frigid Splash • Intense Cold • Path of Frost • Blizzard • Flash Freeze • Frost Nova|
|Wind||Thunderbolt • Lightning Bolt • Overcharge • Lightning Rod • Wind Burst • Overload|
|Earth||Earth Spike • Spike Trap • Rune of Power • Heavy Rune • Rune of Wisdom • Rune of Warding|
|Others||Grace of Elements|
|Restoration||Revitalise • Revive • Serenity • Elemental Ward • Heal • Bond of Healing • Healing Springs • Song of Harmony • Surge of Light • Divine Clarity • Emerald Shield • Healing Winds • Greater Heal|
|Toxicology||Petal Rain • Poison • Poison Dust • Stir • Envenom • Nightfall • Cure Poison • Leeching Poison • Unfaltering Resolve|
|Light||Judgement • Spiritual Regeneration • Exorcise • Holy Fire • Nourish|
|Magic||Blessing of Speed • Blessing of Fortitude • Curse of Slowness • Curse of Silence • Protection of Nature • Inspiration|
|Dark||Dark Pact • Spirit Strike • Life Tap • Dark Bolt • Terrify • Torment • Evil Land • Possess • Drain Health|
|Close Combat||Rake • Rip • Enchant Poison • Camouflage • Veil of Shadows • Sprint • Shadowstep • Heal Pet • Battle Instincts • Combat Training • Touch of the Phoenix|
|Ranged Combat||Double Strafe • Bow Mastery • Focused Shot • Arrow Shower • Sniping • Sharp Shot • Disrupting Shot • Piercing Shot • Sharpen Senses • Siphoning Shot • Arrow Barrage • Eagle Eye|
|Traps||Trap Proficiency • Tar Trap • Incinerating Trap • Root Trap • Explosive Trap|