A slow but cheap heal that recovers the health of your target, and damages Undead. Use this spell when you need to restore health more quickly than what Revitalize can heal.
|Available at||Level 2|
|Prerequisites||Revitalise Lv. 1|
|Range||All (only Hostile targets that are Dark, Demon or Undead), 4 meters|
A staple healing skill for Priests that is used in case of when an ally takes damage more than what Revitalise can cover. One common mistake is to spam Heal on someone that is repeatedly taking unnecessary damage for the group, exhausting the Priest's mana needed to heal the rest of the members. Another mistake is to scrap Revitalize (and Healing Winds) as your healing spells and only spam Heal during a fight, consuming way more mana than you need to and risking your group's chances of survival.
Heal has a slow casting time of 2.5 seconds by default, but restores a large amount of health in one burst, making it useful for emergency situations. Magic can dramatically improve the healing output of a single Heal, especially in combative purposes against Undead targets. Dexterity can slightly reduce the casting time, making it faster to cast and more reliable in tough situations.
In addition, certain skills rely on the current level of Heal in order to calculate how much they will be healing for, such as:
- Bond of Healing: Splits a certain percentage of Heal so that it can heal you and the target at once.
- Surge of Light: Recover more health than Heal at a faster casting time at the expense of higher mana consumption.
Blue Gemstone Effect
Only heals for 40% of your usual amount, but affects any ally around your target.
Recovers the health of all nearby allies by 40%. This does not damage any nearby hostile targets.
- When used against Demons, Undead, and/or dark element targets, Heal will only deal 50% of the damage in the amount that would've been used to recover health as light element damage.
- The Lost Sprite Spirit Bottle enables the use of Heal at Lv. 1 (Lv.3 when Agility is 20 or higher). It can be somewhat improved by having a high amount of Magic.
- A similar skill, Pitch Potion, can substitute for a Heal at the amount relative to a potion. Aside from the bat pet, the Sea Shaman Spirit Bottle enables the use of Pitch Potion at Lv. 5.
- Medic's Hat adds an additional effect to Heal, allowing the chance that it may heal nearby targets in addition to the ally you've healed.
- Lost Sprite Spirit Bottle (for accessories) allows non-priest classes to use Heal Lv. 1 (Lv. 3 if your base agility is 20 or higher).
|Skill Level||Minimum Lv. Required||Base Total Heal|
- v.7.70: Added skill level 12.
|General||Auto-Attack • Alchemy • Elixir Mastery • Cooking • Craft • Analyse • First Aid • Marker|
|Pet||Call Pet • Revive Pet • Pet: 'Attack' • Pet: 'Follow Me' • Pet: 'Stay Here'|
|Extra Abilities||Curse of Roots|
|Combat||Bite • Improved Bite • Focused Strike • Slash • Swipe • Natural Fighter • Adrenaline Rush • Thrash • Battle Cry • Overpower • Pounce|
|Defense||Toughness • Charge • Bash • Smite • Taunt • Shattering Strike • Growl • Burning Determination • Spell Reflect • Unyielding Rage • Endurance • Divine Plea • Deflect|
|Others||Battle Stance • Defensive Stance|
|Arcane||Mana Shield • Harvest Mana • Arcane Focus • Bind Elemental • Skip • Invisibility • Teleport • Bind Earth • Disrupt Magic • Arcane Might • Dispel Magic • Steal Magic|
|Fire||Fire Bolt • Embers • Ignite • Fire Wall • Infernal Heat • Fire Hail|
|Ice||Icicle • Arctic Winds • Mana Crystal • Mana Explosion • Ice Spikes • Mist of Ice • Frigid Splash • Intense Cold • Path of Frost • Blizzard • Flash Freeze • Frost Nova|
|Wind||Thunderbolt • Lightning Bolt • Overcharge • Lightning Rod • Wind Burst • Overload|
|Earth||Earth Spike • Spike Trap • Rune of Power • Heavy Rune • Rune of Wisdom • Rune of Warding|
|Others||Grace of Elements|
|Restoration||Revitalise • Revive • Serenity • Elemental Ward • Heal • Bond of Healing • Healing Springs • Song of Harmony • Surge of Light • Divine Clarity • Emerald Shield • Healing Winds • Greater Heal|
|Toxicology||Petal Rain • Poison • Poison Dust • Stir • Envenom • Nightfall • Cure Poison • Leeching Poison • Unfaltering Resolve|
|Light||Judgement • Spiritual Regeneration • Exorcise • Holy Fire • Nourish|
|Magic||Blessing of Speed • Blessing of Fortitude • Curse of Slowness • Curse of Silence • Protection of Nature • Inspiration|
|Dark||Dark Pact • Spirit Strike • Life Tap • Dark Bolt • Terrify • Torment • Evil Land • Possess • Drain Health|
|Close Combat||Rake • Rip • Enchant Poison • Camouflage • Veil of Shadows • Sprint • Shadowstep • Heal Pet • Battle Instincts • Combat Training • Touch of the Phoenix|
|Ranged Combat||Double Strafe • Bow Mastery • Focused Shot • Arrow Shower • Sniping • Sharp Shot • Disrupting Shot • Piercing Shot • Sharpen Senses • Siphoning Shot • Arrow Barrage • Eagle Eye|
|Traps||Trap Proficiency • Tar Trap • Incinerating Trap • Root Trap • Explosive Trap|