Bite the target for neutral elemental damage and increase the damage you deal by a certain %.
|Available at||Level 1|
One of the main beginner skills for a Warrior, and continues to be an effective ability when combined with other skills at higher levels. It consumes a moderate amount of Fury by 30, making it easily usable within two to three melee swings.
Bite is automatically learned at level 1 by default for Warriors and cannot be removed by a skill reset.
For DPS Warriors, the general consensus is to take advantage of the buff that it provides at Lv. 5 or higher; a 5% overall damage boost to your skills for 20 seconds (can be stacked up to five times for a maximum amount of 25%). Towards tanking builds, the focus of the skill is on Improved Bite, a passive skill that increases the hate generation when using Bite. In addition, Improved Bite has a leech effect, allowing you to recover some of the damage you deal as health once every so often.
Bite can be used with other skills that increase your damage, such as Focused Strike that raises your chances of a critical strike, or Overpower which leaves an enemy vulnerable to more of your damage for a couple of seconds. Be warned though, you won't have enough time to use each of these effects to power up a high damaging attack such as Thrash.
- The buff from Bite can stack to a maximum of five times, lasting 20 seconds at max. The duration of the buff can be refreshed by reusing the skill again before it expires.
- Bite is locked towards neutral elemental damage, therefore it is inapplicable to any elemental gloves that would change the elemental damage type of your skills.
- Unlike many other skills, Bite is not influenced by your Attack stat, relying entirely on the base damage of the skill. Because of this, it remains a viable choice for tank builds, who prioritize survivability over damage.
- During the Halloween events or when someone spawns a infected zombie with a Cursed Branch and if you are not a Warrior, being infected by it gives you the Bite skill at level 1 temporarily for the remainder of the duration (less than 30 minutes). Because the other classes do not use Fury, they do not need to worry about it's cost. Warriors will still use their own Bite (having to require Fury to use it).
|Skill Level||Minimum Lv. Required||Base Damage||Damage Boost (per stack)|
- Oct 2019: Overall base damage values increased 2x. Some of the old base values were moved to previous levels.
|General||Auto-Attack • Alchemy • Elixir Mastery • Cooking • Craft • Analyse • First Aid • Marker|
|Pet||Call Pet • Revive Pet • Pet: 'Attack' • Pet: 'Follow Me' • Pet: 'Stay Here'|
|Extra Abilities||Curse of Roots|
|Combat||Bite • Improved Bite • Focused Strike • Slash • Swipe • Natural Fighter • Adrenaline Rush • Thrash • Battle Cry • Overpower • Pounce|
|Defense||Toughness • Charge • Bash • Smite • Taunt • Shattering Strike • Growl • Burning Determination • Spell Reflect • Unyielding Rage • Endurance • Divine Plea • Deflect|
|Others||Battle Stance • Defensive Stance|
|Arcane||Mana Shield • Harvest Mana • Arcane Focus • Bind Elemental • Skip • Invisibility • Teleport • Bind Earth • Disrupt Magic • Arcane Might • Dispel Magic • Steal Magic|
|Fire||Fire Bolt • Embers • Ignite • Fire Wall • Infernal Heat • Fire Hail|
|Ice||Icicle • Arctic Winds • Mana Crystal • Mana Explosion • Ice Spikes • Mist of Ice • Frigid Splash • Intense Cold • Path of Frost • Blizzard • Flash Freeze • Frost Nova|
|Wind||Thunderbolt • Lightning Bolt • Overcharge • Lightning Rod • Wind Burst • Overload|
|Earth||Earth Spike • Spike Trap • Rune of Power • Heavy Rune • Rune of Wisdom • Rune of Warding|
|Others||Grace of Elements|
|Restoration||Revitalise • Revive • Serenity • Elemental Ward • Heal • Bond of Healing • Healing Springs • Song of Harmony • Surge of Light • Divine Clarity • Emerald Shield • Healing Winds • Greater Heal|
|Toxicology||Petal Rain • Poison • Poison Dust • Stir • Envenom • Nightfall • Cure Poison • Leeching Poison • Unfaltering Resolve|
|Light||Judgement • Spiritual Regeneration • Exorcise • Holy Fire • Nourish|
|Magic||Blessing of Speed • Blessing of Fortitude • Curse of Slowness • Curse of Silence • Protection of Nature • Inspiration|
|Dark||Dark Pact • Spirit Strike • Life Tap • Dark Bolt • Terrify • Torment • Evil Land • Possess • Drain Health|
|Close Combat||Rake • Rip • Enchant Poison • Camouflage • Veil of Shadows • Sprint • Shadowstep • Heal Pet • Battle Instincts • Combat Training • Touch of the Phoenix|
|Ranged Combat||Double Strafe • Bow Mastery • Focused Shot • Arrow Shower • Sniping • Sharp Shot • Disrupting Shot • Piercing Shot • Sharpen Senses • Siphoning Shot • Arrow Barrage • Eagle Eye|
|Traps||Trap Proficiency • Tar Trap • Incinerating Trap • Root Trap • Explosive Trap|