My profile page can be reached here.
Background (from profile page)
Hi there, I've pretty much been a player since late April of 2014. I've still got a knack for stat calculation and recording information. Some say that I'm a wanderer or traveler of sorts - so allow me to impart my wisdom to you whenever you need it. Sometimes, I come on, others I work on expanding the game's wiki. I dream of having a complete and working guide for the new players that come to visit the wiki.
Pets Guide: https://goo.gl/QYVFWe
Skill Planner: https://goo.gl/CXbHkd
All-In-One Stat & Equipment Calculator: https://goo.gl/7pNZ8J
Quest Diary, Maps and Time Tools: https://goo.gl/SsNVfM
Paw'D World Map: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1G62rLuMFPDSTnRj7dLmAyv30tnTYAnmkhIemyOWyHKY/edit?usp=sharing
Custom Map/Music Archive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zsaKMIhCeTfS18SZjGuu84BNXaK6IT55GBQ5zNFK8n0/edit?usp=sharing
Spirit Bottle List (based off of Orly's list): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NPyWE4DhgM30rUwh0izK7XC0lrRK9kuJIw9gqH-bsnE/edit?usp=sharing
Ultimate Mage Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GIJGa6FVmsQjkMVcXeaN7mHuaImll2JtB626w_vTK4U/edit?usp=drivesdk
A beginner in the hopes of understanding the bigger picture from those that have constructed the foundation of the Wiki with their ideas left untouched. So far, my recovery efforts have found a hybrid approach to combine all that which has been done to find a mutual base to work upon with the newer pages. Source credit goes to Pike's user page.
To you the reader, I'd love some assistance with the wiki in any way possible, even if it means editing on behalf of the work I've currently done.
So far, my efforts have led to:
- https://www.pawdgame.com/wiki/Skill_List, as well as Mage/Priest/Warrior sections for skills, notes, and tactical analysis. Revised the entire page for each class. Added a page for all missing skills.
- Section for Dyeing Equipment, Pets, Skill Set, Costume, Class Stone, Equipment Set, Soundtrack, added missing patterns to list for Fur Pattern. Created pages for every event in the game thus known. Added in Blackwood Caverns, and a bit of missing info for the villages.
- Rediscovered and categorized a large amount of pages for easier access across the wiki (don't need to use search anymore!)
- Covered all Saliko NPC's. Added some pictures for NPCs as well as Dungeons. Redid a few of the incomplete pages for dungeons.
- Added a few things to the welcome page.
- Created several strategy pages for the various dungeons in Paw'D
- Created a guide for the Map Editor.
- Finishing up Priest and Hunter skills
- Finish up Warrior tanking tactics page
- Finish up NPCs, Dungeons, Locations
Things that could be done to help guide players:
- Tutorial video on wolf sprite sheets
When using class="wikitable mw-collapsible" data-expandtext="Open" data-collapsetext="Hide" the table will be open first.
When using class="mw-collapsible mw-collapsed wikitable" data-expandtext="Open" data-collapsetext="Hide" the table will be hidden first.
How to edit the Wiki
Now I know that there's no formal group to the wiki. Every player is entitled to edit the wiki to improve on it and give their own idea - if they want to. But there may be those people who really do want to give their opinion, people good at writing and interpreting the game. Maybe going on everyday isn't your thing and maybe you just wanted to sit down and put down your brilliant knowledge of the game somewhere like the wiki, but don't know how it works. I shall guide you through a basic process on how to do this.
1. Go to Game Guide, you should now be on the Welcome page.
2. If you visited this site many times already, you should already know that this is the place to find the Arrow Crafting List, or the Item Database. Look for a small text with a icon on the top-right of the header of the page, then press "Log in".
3. Log into your Paw'd account as usual through this log in page (if you try logging in through the top-left link instead, it's not going to lead you to the editing feature for the wiki).
4. Finally, you should see more options appearing for you, that means you've successfully logged in. This should have replaced "Log in" with -Username-, Talk, Preferences, Watchlist, Contributions and Log out. You also have access to three more options, which is Edit, Move and Watch on the options right below.
- -Username-: This will normally be highlighted in red, indicating that you haven't created a page yet. This will be your user page, which you can customize to how you see fit.
- Talk: This will be your user talk page. Anyone can add something to this page, whether it is a conversation or extra space. You do not need to worry about this.
- Preferences: This is like a settings page. You can change around the options to any way as you see fit, but I recommend not messing around with it if you don't know what you're doing.
- Watchlist: This page keeps track of all the pages you've selected to be watched. When editing a page, you have the option to watch this page, or by simply clicking Watch, beside the Move and Search options. By watching a page, you're looking for other people who tried editing it (or in this case, just yourself).
- Contributions: This page brings up all the editing, creating a new page and activity you've done so far. There are filtering options to help manage what you see over a period of time.
- Edit: Click on this to edit the current page that you're on. Changes won't be saved until you hit save in the following page, and you can preview before you confirm. Clicking on "This is a minor edit" doesn't really matter, it'll just mark on the log saying that it's a small edit (like grammar fixes or adding in a few lines).
- Move: Moving is renaming a page. But the renaming process is difficult, so what the wiki has to do is create a new page under that new name, move your contents to that page, then the old page becomes a redirect link to the new page. Ensure that the pages you create have the right name in the first place.
5. So you should have an idea of how to edit a page with the information above. But how do you create a new page? Good question. Throughout the wiki there may be red highlighted text that hasn't been filled in yet, so click on that red text and it'll take you to create it (it'll only create after you confirmed it, and editing is only available after creating the page). You can also just type in the page name you want to create on the address itself, which is: "https://www.pawdgame.com/wiki/" followed by the name you want for it. For example, https://www.pawdgame.com/wiki/User:Localguest
6. There are many other questions that you may need to know the answers to, and some of these are here below.
- So what kind of symbols do I need to know to make stuff like headers in the wiki?
- == -insert header name here- ==
- === -insert subheader name here- ===
- four of "-" on an empty line will create a line across the page
- [ + link + one space + words you want to substitute the link name for + ]
Test (from Pike's page)
- replace #28f5ff (sub-header/odd column text) with #cdaf8c
- replace #3bd2f4 (sub-header/odd area) with #2d2314
- replace #c7dbea (stuff goes in/even area) with #1e140f
- replace #231e78 (borders) with #786450
|Item Database||Quest Items||Equipment||Consumables||Misc|
|Saliko Plains||Ashaya Tundra||Argan Jungle||Blackwood Wilderness|
Modified Version of Pike's Test Table
|Item Database||Quest Items||Equipment||Consumables||Misc|
|Bite • Improved Bite • Focused Strike • Slash • Swipe • Natural Fighter • Adrenaline Rush • Thrash • Battle Cry • Overpower • Pounce||Toughness • Charge • Bash • Smite • Taunt • Shattering Strike • Growl • Burning Determination • Spell Reflect • Unyielding Rage • Endurance • Divine Plea • Deflect||Battle Stance • Defensive Stance|
|Mana Shield • Harvest Mana • Arcane Focus • Bind Elemental • Skip • Invisibility • Teleport • Bind Earth • Disrupt Magic • Arcane Might • Dispel Magic • Steal Magic||Fire Bolt • Embers • Ignite • Fire Wall • Infernal Heat • Fire Hail||Icicle • Arctic Winds • Mana Crystal • Mana Explosion • Ice Spikes • Mist of Ice • Frigid Splash • Intense Cold • Path of Frost • Blizzard • Flash Freeze • Frost Nova||Thunderbolt • Lightning Bolt • Overcharge • Lightning Rod • Wind Burst • Overload||Earth Spike • Spike Trap • Rune of Power • Heavy Rune • Rune of Wisdom • Rune of Warding||Grace of Elements|
|Revitalise • Revive • Serenity • Elemental Ward • Heal • Bond of Healing • Healing Springs • Song of Harmony • Surge of Light • Divine Clarity • Emerald Shield • Healing Winds • Greater Heal||Petal Rain • Poison • Poison Dust • Stir • Envenom • Nightfall • Cure Poison • Leeching Poison • Unfaltering Resolve||Judgement • Spiritual Regeneration • Exorcise • Holy Fire • Nourish||Blessing of Speed • Blessing of Fortitude • Curse of Slowness • Curse of Silence • Protection of Nature • Inspiration||Dark Pact • Spirit Strike • Life Tap • Dark Bolt • Terrify • Torment • Evil Land • Possess • Drain Health|
|Close Combat||Ranged Combat||Traps||Others|
|Rake • Rip • Enchant Poison • Camouflage • Veil of Shadows • Sprint • Shadowstep • Heal Pet • Battle Instincts • Combat Training • Touch of the Phoenix||Double Strafe • Bow Mastery • Focused Shot • Arrow Shower • Sniping • Sharp Shot • Disrupting Shot • Piercing Shot • Sharpen Senses • Siphoning Shot • Arrow Barrage • Eagle Eye||Trap Proficiency • Tar Trap • Incinerating Trap • Root Trap • Explosive Trap||Arrow Crafting|
|General||Auto-Attack • Alchemy • Elixir Mastery • Cooking • Craft • Analyse • First Aid • Marker|
|Pet||Call Pet • Revive Pet • Pet: 'Attack' • Pet: 'Follow Me' • Pet: 'Stay Here'|
|Extra Abilities||Curse of Roots|
|Combat||Bite • Improved Bite • Focused Strike • Slash • Swipe • Natural Fighter • Adrenaline Rush • Thrash • Battle Cry • Overpower • Pounce|
|Defense||Toughness • Charge • Bash • Smite • Taunt • Shattering Strike • Growl • Burning Determination • Spell Reflect • Unyielding Rage • Endurance • Divine Plea • Deflect|
|Others||Battle Stance • Defensive Stance|
|Arcane||Mana Shield • Harvest Mana • Arcane Focus • Bind Elemental • Skip • Invisibility • Teleport • Bind Earth • Disrupt Magic • Arcane Might • Dispel Magic • Steal Magic|
|Fire||Fire Bolt • Embers • Ignite • Fire Wall • Infernal Heat • Fire Hail|
|Ice||Icicle • Arctic Winds • Mana Crystal • Mana Explosion • Ice Spikes • Mist of Ice • Frigid Splash • Intense Cold • Path of Frost • Blizzard • Flash Freeze • Frost Nova|
|Wind||Thunderbolt • Lightning Bolt • Overcharge • Lightning Rod • Wind Burst • Overload|
|Earth||Earth Spike • Spike Trap • Rune of Power • Heavy Rune • Rune of Wisdom • Rune of Warding|
|Others||Grace of Elements|
|Restoration||Revitalise • Revive • Serenity • Elemental Ward • Heal • Bond of Healing • Healing Springs • Song of Harmony • Surge of Light • Divine Clarity • Emerald Shield • Healing Winds • Greater Heal|
|Toxicology||Petal Rain • Poison • Poison Dust • Stir • Envenom • Nightfall • Cure Poison • Leeching Poison • Unfaltering Resolve|
|Light||Judgement • Spiritual Regeneration • Exorcise • Holy Fire • Nourish|
|Magic||Blessing of Speed • Blessing of Fortitude • Curse of Slowness • Curse of Silence • Protection of Nature • Inspiration|
|Dark||Dark Pact • Spirit Strike • Life Tap • Dark Bolt • Terrify • Torment • Evil Land • Possess • Drain Health|
|Close Combat||Rake • Rip • Enchant Poison • Camouflage • Veil of Shadows • Sprint • Shadowstep • Heal Pet • Battle Instincts • Combat Training • Touch of the Phoenix|
|Ranged Combat||Double Strafe • Bow Mastery • Focused Shot • Arrow Shower • Sniping • Sharp Shot • Disrupting Shot • Piercing Shot • Sharpen Senses • Siphoning Shot • Arrow Barrage • Eagle Eye|
|Traps||Trap Proficiency • Tar Trap • Incinerating Trap • Root Trap • Explosive Trap|